1. I’m a big history nerd. Especially Irish History. Or Irish anything. I love it, and hate it too, because in such a small part of the world, you can find some of the best, heart warming stories, but also some of the worst, barbaric things, from 1000 years ago to today. Add in the Guinness and the Jameson, the Keats, and it’s a interesting read.
2. I was in a kayaking accident when I was 12 years old and almost went down the river’s biggest rapids/waterfall outside of my raft. I cut open my right leg and have a giant scar. Two years later, I was pulling myself up on the open bed of my cousin’s pick up truck, to jump into the same river at the swimming hole, and I cut open the other leg in the same exact place. I call them my river scars.
3. I speak Italian. Ma…parlo italiano…studiavo la lingua di quattro e mezzo anni, molto anni fa, ma io non parlo niente perche non c’e nessuno per parlare. Veramente, se tu hai letto queste frasi, tu sai che la non mi ricordo.
4. My favorite artist is Ryan Adams, and this is a good one that makes me think of Teen Wolf.
5. I don’t sing in the shower, I pretend to sing. And then I dance. And then I almost die…